Lovely refreshing Calzone with soft cheese, prosciutto, sour pickles, San Marzino tomatoes, and fresh dill.
This is a ridiculously simple recipe with hardly any work required - especially if - like me - you despise kneading pastries and buy ready-made pizza dough :)
Ingredients (for 1 calzone):
- a small bunch of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 cherry tomato, sliced
- 1/4 fresh onion, sliced
- 1 slice of Prosciutto
- 1/2 of a pickle, sliced
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese (I used Quark)
- 1 tbsp of tomato passata
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- Ready-rolled pizza dough (1 circle about 10cm in diameter)
1. Place all ingretients on the pizza dough and roll up into a calzone.
2. Cook in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees until the dough is golden-brown (about 20 min).